RJ and I went to Our wards 80's Prom! It was a blast! Most everybody dressed for the occasion! They did a slide show showing everybodys pictures when they graduated. It was fun to see! Of course it didn't look like I had aged two years! But I will take that as I still got the looks! Most people recognized RJ, but he fooled a few.We had no idea they had passed out voting cards and next thing we new they named us Queen and King of the Prom! RJ said he just won because everybody had voted for me. Either way we were crowned!! I don't think we have had that much fun in a long time!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
NAMED KING & QUEEN!!!
Posted by Kaycee and RJ at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You guys look GREAT!! I don't think you've aged at all either. I love RJ's hair. You are great at blogging!
That is HILARIOUS!!! Looks like you had a blast!! I would have voted for you to be the KING and QUEEN too. Too funny!!! I would love our ward to do something like that. GREAT outfits, gotta love those 80's. Love You.
Way cute!! I love your blog. I especially love the the 80's outfits. We wish we lived closer. I sure do miss everyone.
HaaHaaa! I was laughing so hard Jarom came into see what was so funny! Love the "groove" pic and RJs hair. I'm going to tell our ward activity leader about this one!
What terrific outfits. What a fun couple!The envy of all King and Queen wanna-bees. I love your blog, it is so great to see you two having a blast from the past!!
I have a great picture of the rockers from the prom and of you too-prom king and queen if you want me to forward it on to you! Love looking at your blog. Hope you don't mind me sneaking a peak from Kristen's link list. (: Hope we are neighbors soon, looks like it might actually happen!
Hope you don't mind! I sneaked a peak of your blog! Love the 80's King and Queen. Great night. By the way... I still have the king crown if you want it!
Post a Comment