CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

anyone looking for the coolest family wagon? i bought this for Kaycee because she wanted an old station wagon. she told me there is no way she is driving around a hearse. i don't know what the deal is i took out the coffin rollers and everything, but no deal she will not have anything to do with it. what do you guys all think? i am polling so please leave a yes or no. and you have to admit it is the coolest hearse you' ever seen.

4 comments:

Marcie said...

YES!! Fix it up and paint it red. I'd drive it. You'd be able to find your car in a parking lot faster.

Doug and Kristen said...

Your blog is awesome! You're a pro already. It's funny because we have the same template. You must have good taste ;) Loved the 80's prom pictures! I'm glad someone remembered to take pictures that night. I wish we would've remembered to take some together because we were so coordinated!

Rachel said...

Yes! (but only if its fixed up perdy) And extra points to you if the kids are embarrased when you pick them up at school with it!

Dean & Pennie said...

I don't know what Kaycee's thinking. I would love to drive around a sky blue hearse!!!