Joey and I went motorcycle riding with the Mcbrides. We took Kaycee's dad with us. I could not get Joey on his bike to ride with because he was off exploring with g-pa. had a great time always fun to ride. I finally gave in and jump into a rhino and went exploring with them. We found this old mine shaft.
Me and Jo. he's 14 so I have to hang with him while he will let me.
yes we did it. we went into and explored several old mines. it was fun and freaky. all the sudden there would be a hole in the middle of the walk way going down father then i could see.
looking out towards dry lake.
We caught several snake and brought 2 home. have to keep at shop Kaycee draws the line with snakes.
caught a mouse in one of the mines and fed it to snake look close.
someone brought a load of roman candles, so we put helmets and goggles on the kids and the shot each other. the picture above is when he dads decided to stand and let the kids shoot us.!
GREAT TIME!
1 comments:
looks like a lot of fun. Love the snakes.
Post a Comment