CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

PUDDING

this is what happens when mom's gone and dad delegates to the girls to feed temet some pudding. they gave him the pudding but no spoon, that did not stop him from eating it.

4 comments:

Marcie said...

I love it. Look at the pure glee on his little face. And I bet Rj was thrilled to clean him up.

Anonymous said...

CUTE! what is brookes favorite color? abd I'm sending her a gift for her birthday don't let her open it till her b~day!

Team Fifield said...

That's hillarious! Ya gotta love it! :)
Raegan used to dump her food on top of her head... every meal.

Anonymous said...

I love when kids make cute messes with their food... then just dump them in the tub to clean them up! It's been a long time since I've seen you guys!! I love your blog!