CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

kicha


There done! I finally finished my house project on our new golf course on the rez. It took almost a year because the materials go dorment in the winter and the water comp. mows the washes where it grows every fall. I bilt a total of 10 using 3 different traditional materials. The first 2 pictures are 2 mule's fat and 1 willow house.

these last pics show the frames i made and 1 tule house. 


now for eveyone who could not understand when i tried to explain what i do this will help.

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Those turned out great. Good Job. Now what are you going to do since you will have so much extra time.....yeah right.

Mandy said...

its about time those things are done!!!!!

Bowcutts said...

Hey. How are things. Tell me how to get a hold of you. My email is mbowcutt@sbcglobal.net.

Dean & Pennie said...

good job RJ, those really look COOL!! They look like they took a lot of work to build too!! I guess that gives you even more respect for those ancient ones!!

I'd like to see them when we come out next!! those and the Great Oak!! Ready for a tour?

alexismdyer said...

Beautiful. great job arj. love ya